Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jian Dai <ja...@comcast.net> on 2003/07/16 20:32:49 UTC

Install Struts in Tomcat

Hi, all:

I am trying to deploy Struts in Tomcat. But when
I tried to run the index.jsp from struts-example,
I always got the errors that:

"javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find message resources under key
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
	at
l.java:459)
	at
_0002findex_0002ejspindex_jsp_10._jspService(_0002findex_0002ejspindex_jsp_1
0.java:444)
	at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:119)
"

I was told that I need to include resource.properties file. But this
file is included in struts-example's package.

I will appreciate if anybody can help me to fix this problem. Many
thanks in advnace.

Jack