Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com> on 2015/08/06 23:48:07 UTC

Vr not working in master

Hi,

We wanted to do some tests against master branch today. But we never got a
VR up and running. Zone was in advanced networking, when creating a new vpc
or private network the VR get created, vm start in xenserver but get
shutdown and cloudstack console popup an error.

cpvm and ssvm seams to work fine.

Did anyone else got this behavior too?

Thanks

--

*Pierre-Luc DION*
t 855.652.5683

*CloudOps* Votre partenaire infonuagique* | *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_

Re: Vr not working in master

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Can you please share the MS logs ?
I think the VR might failed on configuring rules due to this VR stop.
Observe the MS from the VR start onwards to VR stop.

Thanks,
Jayapal