Posted to user@struts.apache.org by max max <st...@yahoo.fr> on 2011/07/07 12:12:19 UTC

struts-menu I18N struts2

hi strut people :)

i have a problem with strutsmenu and I18N with struts2
i read somthing about this problem

see: the old comment:

Besides specifying the bundle attribute on the menu:useDisplayer tag, is
there any other way to translate the text from menu-config.xml with
struts2?  If I specify the bundle as "applicationMessages", it works but
always translates to English rather than the other languages such as
german.  How can get it to work with struts2?
Looks like I have to specify two attributes on the tag:

  bundle="applicationMessages"
  locale="WW_TRANS_I18N_LOCALE"

By doing this allows struts-menu to work with the Struts2
internationalization support.

well i do exactly it but application display error :(.

GRAVE: Erreur lors de la configuration de la classe d'écoute de l'application (application listener) net.sf.navigator.menu.MenuContextListener
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.sf.navigator.menu.MenuContextListener

my page.jsp :

%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
    pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%>
     <%@ taglib prefix="sx" uri="/struts-dojo-tags" %>
     <%@ taglib prefix="menu" uri="http://struts-menu.sf.net/tag-el"%>
<menu:useMenuDisplayer name="TabbedMenu"
  bundle="Global" locale="WW_TRANS_i18N_LOCALE">
  <menu:displayMenu name="Global.Home" />
  <menu:displayMenu name="Global.About" />
</menu:useMenuDisplayer>

my menuconfig.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<MenuConfig>
    <Displayers>
        <Displayer name="Velocity" type="net.sf.navigator.displayer.VelocityMenuDisplayer"/>

  <Displayer name="TabbedMenu"
  type="net.sf.navigator.displayer.TabbedMenuDisplayer"/></Displayers>
<Menus >

  <Menu name="Global.Home" title="Home"  page="totoAction.action"    />
  <Menu name="Global.About" title="About" page="modification.action"  /></Menus>

</MenuConfig>
somebody help me please