Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Shakeel Ahmed <sh...@wipro.com> on 2002/02/21 12:00:03 UTC

Help in cofiguring JAMES server

Hi,

I have just downloaded the JAMES Mail server. I have been able to
install the server, but I'm having problems with configuring it.

The Associated document talks about updating the JAMES.conf.xml file
with configuration information. I'm not able to find this config file
anywhere.

Please, can anyone tell me how do I configure this mail server.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shakeel Ahmed

RE: Help in cofiguring JAMES server

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@thought.co.uk>.
start then stop the server and you'll find it unpacked into
"apps/james/conf" in the directory you installed james to