Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by James Black <jb...@ieee.org> on 2002/08/08 20:11:24 UTC

re: possible bug

Hello,
  I have been using beta3 for quite a while, but last night I upgraded
to the build yesterday (7 Aug), and have a new problem.
  I had upgraded to test whether the bug I had found with the Vector
class was fixed (it was). When I ran my tests I found a new problem that
confuses me.
  I have several methods that are overloaded, but two of the methods are
attempting to use the wrong method for the parameters.
  One is lookupItem(String, String, String, boolean) and axis tries to
use the method that is lookupItem(String, String, null)

  The other one is similar, except that the parameters I pass in is a
boolean, and the method that is tried has method null.

  I don't know what to do, as the lookupItem tests have been working for
the past several weeks, and now fail.

  I had recompiled, redeployed and tested my web service.