Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Oleg Tikhonov <ol...@apache.org> on 2011/11/04 16:11:11 UTC

Fwd: Assist please

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: NDIAYE Bacar <Ba...@murex.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 12:05 PM
Subject: Assist please
To: dev@tika.apache.org, user@tika.apache.org

  Hi, ****

I need your assist please for to configuration the Apache Tika to Sorl
attachment in Drupal 7. ****

I have try to configure the sorl Attachment after to install the apach solr
search now I want to know how to configure the tika-app-0.10.jar and
configure the attachment to show the attach file in search. ****

** **

****

** **

** **

Regards,****

** **

NDIAYE Bacar****

01 44 05 58 42 ****

[image: murex iso]****

** **

This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may
contain proprietary material or confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient you are not authorised to distribute, copy or use
this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that it is
virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising
from its use. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
immediately the sender and delete the original email received, any
attachments and all copies from your system.