Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Fabien Modoux <fa...@voicemate.com> on 2002/06/17 23:37:13 UTC

Experience with C/C++ Log4j ports

Hello,

We have been using Log4j in the Java components of our system for
more than a year. The package is great and we would like to port
our C/C++ components to a similar framework.
We noticed that there were several C/C++ ports of Log4j available
and wanted to know if anyone has used them and what they experiences
were.

I found three posts about Log4C in the list archive but there was
not much information on the comparison and status of the different
ports.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Fabien