Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Rudolf Wolf <ru...@dantax.cz> on 2002/11/27 16:50:10 UTC

[users@httpd] Directory cgi-bin and .htaccess

Hello,
I want use AWStats to see the log statistics for our website, which has several different domains and administrators. I want to set, that they can see only their statistics. AWStats offers to use authenticated users, but I'm not able to force Apache to use .htaccess in cgi-bin directory. I use Apache 2.0.39.

httpd.conf
------------
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/usr/local/apache2/cgi-bin/"
Directory "/usr/local/apache2/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride AuthConfig
    Options None
    Order allow,deny