Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Rastogi, Shivam" <sr...@iu.edu> on 2020/04/01 02:03:04 UTC

Re: [External] Add Gopi Kiran as a contributer

??Hello Gopi,

I think you can fork the repo in your github account and create a branch in that repo. Once you are done, you can send a pull request from the forked repo.

https://jarv.is/notes/how-to-pull-request-fork-github/

If someone has a better solution, please let Gopi know.

Regards,

Shivam Rastogi

Posted by "Bisht, Aarushi" <ab...@iu.edu>.
?Hi Gopi,

Yes, you can raise a PR to master branch.

- Aarushi Bisht

Posted by GOPI KIRAN <go...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shivam,