Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <Er...@irit.fr> on 2022/06/02 12:27:49 UTC

Re: [LAZY CONSENSUS] Using Matomo Tracking for our website

I'm not sure we have a lot's of dead link on our page.
But we may have link to our page from external site that are hard to fix without tracker.
I guess there are also  other usage with heatmap on page and so one.

Eric
Posted by antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Hi,

+1 to using Matomo. I imagine this will be fast to do.

We may want to give the web a redesign, maybe including our build
system. Antora looks promising but somewhat complex (Antora is used in
some other Apache projects).

Also we may want to clean up legacy pages that are not used anymore, and
add examples in tutorials based on Apache NetBeans.

Lots of things to do on the web!

Cheers,
Antonio

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2 Jun 2022 at 13:27, Eric Barboni <Er...@irit.fr> wrote:
> But we may have link to our page from external site that are hard to fix without tracker.
> I guess there are also  other usage with heatmap on page and so one.

+1, for these reasons amongst others.

Neil