Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2006/11/21 22:29:19 UTC

Re: svn commit: r477888 - in /geronimo/server/trunk/testsuite: console-testsuite/basic/pom.xml deployment-testsuite/test-deployments/pom.xml pom.xml

On Nov 21, 2006, at 1:09 PM, prasad@apache.org wrote:
>                                          <!-- EXAMPLE: Use the
> following option to re-use a single installation of the server for
> all tests -->
>                                          <!--
>                                          <installDirectory>c:
> \apache</installDirectory>
> -                                        -->
> +                                         -->

Why is there any example in the pom?  That suggests that folks might
change the pom for their local environment... which  can lead to
someone checking this in by accident, breaking other users environment.

What is the intention of the example?

--jason

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
Removed ${installDirectory}. Now sleep peacefully :-)

Cheers
Prasad

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.