Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Thomas Bellembois <th...@univ-rennes1.fr> on 2006/01/23 10:05:15 UTC

ESUP WebDAV server V4 released with quota support.

Hello,

We have just released the ESUP WebDAV server V4.
This open-source slide-based WebDAV server supports quota according to
the current draft (even if we have slightly extended this draft - please
see the online documentation).
We also have released an administration tool to set quotas on resources.
You will find the server documentation here :
http://www.esup-portail.org/consortium/espace/Stockage_2F/serveur/serveur_V4/index.html
You will also find a short description of the server here :
http://www.esup-portail.org/consortium/espace/Stockage_2F/serveur/serveur_V4/media/ESUPWebDAV-eunis2006-extended-abstract.pdf

Fell free to contact us for further information.

Thomas Bellembois - Raymond Bourges

--
......-=( Thomas Bellembois )=-......
CRI - University of Rennes 1 (France)