Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2002/08/27 15:07:38 UTC

Build changes... blocks wip

As part of the block reorg, I'm also cleaning the buildfile.
I'm doing it in baby-steps, to prevent major problems.

Now, I,ve moved the properties in the buildfile and in the
database.properties in file properties.xml.

I tested the default task and installwar ones.
It seems to work ok, please let me know if there are problems.

Now for other changes :-) ...

             - verba volant, scripta manent -