Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Chris Means <cm...@empowergeo.com> on 2002/01/11 23:13:19 UTC

RE: Why write a serializer/deserializer ??

Why write a serializer/deserializer ??My reasons are:

1)  I didn't want to "serialize" all properties of my objects.

2)  I think the BeanSerializer is case sensitive for property names, and I'm
working with clients developed in other languages that aren't.

3)  I wanted to have complete control and understand exactly what was going
on <g>