Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by "Kasper, Kay" <ka...@ckc.de> on 2007/07/18 10:20:55 UTC

change default transaction isolation level for whole instance

Hi,

i haven't found yet any possibility to change the default transaction
isolation from READ COMMITED to READ UNCOMMITED for the whole server
instance. I don't want to change every new connection, but the server
default, for example by a system property or by an entry in
derby.properties.

Thanks

Kay Kasper

--------------------------
ckc ag
Sitz:
Industriestr. 10
38110 Braunschweig

Telefon 05307 / 80 20 0
Telefax 05307 / 80 20 444
http://www.ckc.de

Amtsgericht Braunschweig
HRB 5405

Vorstand:
H.-G. Christian Krentel
(Vorsitzender)

Aufsichtsrat:
Dr. Heinz-Werner Weinrich
(Vorsitzender)
Hans Bodenstein
Dr. Rita Schulz
--------------------------

Re: change default transaction isolation level for whole instance

Posted by Stanley Bradbury <St...@gmail.com>.
Kasper, Kay wrote:

> Hi,
>

> i haven't found yet any possibility to change the default transaction
> isolation from READ COMMITED to READ UNCOMMITED for the whole server
> instance. I don't want to change every new connection, but the server
> default, for example by a system property or by an entry in
> derby.properties.
>

> Thanks
>

> Kay Kasper
>

> ckc ag
> Sitz:
> Industriestr. 10
> 38110 Braunschweig 	Telefon 05307 / 80 20 0
> Telefax 05307 / 80 20 444 	http://www.ckc.de
> Amtsgericht Braunschweig
> HRB 5405
> 	Vorstand:
> H.-G. Christian Krentel
> (Vorsitzender) 	Aufsichtsrat:
> Dr. Heinz-Werner Weinrich
> (Vorsitzender)
> Hans Bodenstein
> Dr. Rita Schulz

It would be good for you to file a Enhancement request in JIRA.