Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Daniel Dekany <dd...@apache.org> on 2018/01/02 17:04:05 UTC

Re: Please check and sign off our Podling Report for January!

PPMC members who did not yet read and signed off our report, but have
planned to do it, please go ahead (till Wed, January 03)!

Wednesday, December 27, 2017, 10:34:17 PM, Daniel Dekany wrote:

> Dear PPMC members!
>
> Please read the draft of our report on
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2018, and tell if you agree
> and what would you change!
>
> Then, when the deadline (Wed, January 03) is close, please also sign
> it off, if you agree.
>
> A problem I have noticed that from the original template David E.
> Jones was missing. I have added him back, as he's a Mentor as far as I
> know, even if not an Incubato comitter. Maybe I shouldn't have for
> that reason. David also red on our status page, and is not listed as a
> Mentor, at https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/freemarker, saying
> "not listed as an incubator committer". But he is listed as a mentor
> on http://incubator.apache.org/projects/freemarker.html. I guess this
> should be resolved. Like he should be an Incubator committer I guess.

 Daniel Dekany

Re: Please check and sign off our Podling Report for January!

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 7:40 AM, Daniel Dekany <dd...@apache.org> wrote:
> Wednesday, January 3, 2018, 11:48:21 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>
>> Hi Daniel,
>>
>> It seems only mentors are required to sign off the report:
>> https://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html#podling_status_reports
>
> Eh... sorry, I mean Mentors, not PPMC members.

Thanks for clarification! ;-)

Woonsan

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.