Posted to cvs@incubator.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2017/03/07 04:37:10 UTC

[Incubator Wiki] Update of "March2017" by niclas

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Incubator Wiki" for change notification.

The "March2017" page has been changed by niclas:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2017?action=diff&rev1=83&rev2=84

       Comments:
    [ ](weex) Stephan Ewen
       Comments:
-   [ ](weex) Niclas Hedhman
+   [x](weex) Niclas Hedhman
-      Comments:
+      Comments: The project from a technical point of view is doing well. I am trying to get the participants really grok TheApacheWay, as there is still too much "corporate think" in the project, and things are done seemingly randomly. The GitHub workflow is also something that I worry about, since it makes the mailing list look like a commit log and not really a community discussion forum. There is some who listens and trying to get their colleagues to understand. This doesn't seem to be a language (Chinese) issue as much as a GitHub culture issue. These guys love GitHub issues and pull requests. But I am hopeful we will get there.

  IPMC/Shepherd notes: