Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Claus Straube <cl...@xdoo.de> on 2005/02/23 10:07:34 UTC

Session variables and Wildcards

Hello,

I’m trying to get xml files depending on the users role (which I’ve defined
in the userlist of the authentication framework). But I’ve got problems with
that pipeline:

               <map:match pattern="protected_*.html">
                    <map:act type="auth-protect">
                      <map:parameter name="handler" value="demohandler"/>

                            <map:aggregate element="page">
                              <map:part src="xml/content/{role}/{1}.xml"/>
                              <map:part src="xml/content/navigation.xml" />
                          </map:aggregate>
                            <map:transform type="session"/>
                            <map:transform src="xml/xsl/basic_html.xsl"/>
                            <map:transform type="encodeURL"/>
                            <map:serialize/>

                    </map:act>
                    <!-- something was wrong, redirect to login page -->
                    <map:redirect-to uri="login.html"/>
               </map:match>

I can’t reach the wildcard with {1}. I tried that with a hard coded role
like ‘xml/content/admin/{1}.xml’, but it didn’t work either. What have I to
do, to reach the value of the wildcard matcher?

Thanks and best regards - Claus

Claus Straube
Francéstrasse 31
80997 München