Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com> on 2016/04/19 08:07:55 UTC

[VOTE] Buildr 1.4.25 release

We're voting on the source distributions available here:
http://home.apache.org/~toulmean/buildr/1.4.25/dist/

Specifically:
http://home.apache.org/~toulmean/buildr/1.4.25/dist/buildr-1.4.25.tgz
http://home.apache.org/~toulmean/buildr/1.4.25/dist/buildr-1.4.25.zip

The documentation generated for this release is available here:
http://home.apache.org/~toulmean/buildr/1.4.25/site/
http://home.apache.org/~toulmean/buildr/1.4.25/site/buildr.pdf

The following changes were made since 1.4.24:

  * Change: BUILDR-712 Update jruby-openssl dependency version or support a range of versions
  * Change: Update gwt addon to add the GWT artifacts to project dependencies as specs rather
            than files.
  * Change: Support the project.root_project utility method to retrieve the top level project.

Re: [VOTE] Buildr 1.4.25 release

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.
+1 for me. See also BUILDR-712 for positive feedback.

This releases passes the vote. I will release the gems ASAP.

Re: [VOTE] Buildr 1.4.25 release

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Buildr 1.4.25 release