Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Lee S <sl...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/16 11:10:09 UTC

AbstractJob class not found exception

I try to run  local mahout job in my main function,

but when execute it come out with exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/mahout/common/AbstractJob
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:467)

I have added the mahout-mr in my pom, do I need to add other dependency?

Can anybody help? Thanks very much.

Re: AbstractJob class not found exception

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.
my mistake-  i had a typo in the unsubscribe:

To unsubscribe, send an email there.

Thank you,

Andy
________________________________
If you're still looking for the deprecated MapReduce version of AbstractJob it is no longer In the `core` module.  It can be found in the `mahout-mr` module.

If you still wish to leave the list please send a message to:

 User-unsubsubscribe@mahout.apache.org

Thanks,

Andy

Re: AbstractJob class not found exception

Posted by Lander López <la...@gmail.com>.
Unsubscribe

Posted by Lee <ma...@gmail.com>.
unsubscribe

Posted by Francois Bossiere <fr...@gmail.com>.
Unsubscribe

Re: AbstractJob class not found exception

Posted by marlon hendred <mh...@gmail.com>.
unsubscribe

Posted by Lee S <sl...@gmail.com>.
mahout-mr 0.10.1