Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lionell_Hutz <de...@gmx.de> on 2009/07/31 11:49:48 UTC

somebody using ioko-tapestry-commons?

Hello.
I'm Trying to use Tapestry Caching from ioko. First run I became a
deployment-error with:

uk.co.ioko.tapestry.caching.uk.co.ioko.tapestry.jquery.services.CacheModule

Can this be right? I think 'No'.
So I changed the Manifest-file and it deploys. Now I'm getting:

#
Error invoking constructor
uk.co.ioko.tapestry.caching.services.ContentCacheImpl(String) (at
ContentCacheImpl.java:55) via
uk.co.ioko.tapestry.caching.services.CacheModule.bind(ServiceBinder) (at
CacheModule.java:36) (for service 'ContentCache'):
org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory

trace

        * Realizing service ContentCache
        * Invoking
uk.co.ioko.tapestry.caching.services.ContentCacheImpl(String) (at
ContentCacheImpl.java:55) via
uk.co.ioko.tapestry.caching.services.CacheModule.bind(ServiceBinder) (at
CacheModule.java:36)

# java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory

Aaarghhh. Any suggestions?

Re: somebody using ioko-tapestry-commons?

Posted by Ben Gidley <be...@gidley.co.uk>.
Ah scrub that - I just had a look and it is probably because I have ended
with 2 copies of commons-logging in the path - 1 is the slf4j override (as
below) and the other is commons-logging from ehcache. I have just commited a
fix by excluding it. If you add  <exclusions>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
                </exclusion>
            </exclusions>

to your dependency on cache control that should fix it for now.

Ben Gidley

www.gidley.co.uk
ben@gidley.co.uk

Posted by Ben Gidley <be...@gidley.co.uk>.