Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Suresh V <ve...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/24 15:13:54 UTC

SLA alerts on running actions

Hello Oozie users - we want Oozie to send an email notification when a
workflow action is running more than a set duration.

We experimented with the SLA feature however the message is sent only after
the action is completed, not when the action is in running state and the
duration is passed.

Is there a way to achieve notification while action is running?

Thnak you
Suresh.

Re: SLA alerts on running actions

Posted by Suresh V <ve...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, that is good to know. We're on 4.2.0...

Posted by Purshotam Shah <pu...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Artem Ervits <db...@gmail.com>.