Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/01 03:57:05 UTC

Does calcite have working ElasticSearch 5 adapter?

Hi All,

The calcite elastic search 5 adapter webpage says the adapter currently
doesn't support aggregations however when I look at this code
https://github.com/apache/calcite/tree/master/elasticsearch5/src/main/java/org/apache/calcite/adapter/elasticsearch5

It doesn't look like it support the basic queries either. may I know when
we can possibly expect this?

Thanks!

Re: Does calcite have working ElasticSearch 5 adapter?

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
It would be great if there was a brief description in https://calcite.apache.org/docs/elasticsearch_adapter.html <https://calcite.apache.org/docs/elasticsearch_adapter.html> that lists what does and does not work.

Kant, If you find out what the adapter does, consider making a pull request to https://github.com/apache/calcite/blob/master/site/_docs/elasticsearch_adapter.md <https://github.com/apache/calcite/blob/master/site/_docs/elasticsearch_adapter.md>.

Julian

Posted by Christian Beikov <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christian Beikov <ch...@gmail.com>.