Posted to users@maven.apache.org by forum geng <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/20 08:30:26 UTC

About unittest run three times

Dear all,

           While I set the nightly build command for continum by "clean
install site-deploy", my unit tests all run for three times.
           And while I changed to "clean install", the unit tests run for
one time, and changed to "clean site-deploy", my unit tests run for two
times.

          Are there any to explain the behind mechanism?
          And my requirement is that to let all the unit tests run for only
time, and I can also find the info from the deployed site, such as with
PMD/FindBug related report.

Thanks.

Forest.