Posted to user@struts.apache.org by teknokrat <te...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/14 18:59:38 UTC

Is this possible with a validator?

I was thinking of writing a validator to validate a form I have rather
than use the form bean validate method but i am not sure if its
possible. The form I have requires certain fields to be filled out but
only if their corresponding checkbox is checked. The state of the
checkboxes is kept in an array ( i use a multibox to populate it). Not
all the fields have the same validation requirements - some are
manadatory text fields while others require more complex validation.

Is this possible to do and how would i start?

thanks