Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sammm <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/25 12:19:07 UTC

Eclipse Plugin & Production Build

i've got a question about building production releases when the content XML
file is setup for the Eclipse. I have (in my POM) moved the 'camel-eclipse'
plugin to a separate profile which i only reference in an Eclipse run
configuration.
The trouble is, however, that i therefore need a way to [conditionally]
exclude this bean:

<bean id="eclipseResolver"
class="org.apache.camel.component.eclipse.EclipsePackageScanClassResolver"/>

i.e., if i'm running in eclipse i want the bean but if i'm building a
production release then i dont want that bean in the XML as it causes class
errors when deployed to ServiceMix.

Is there a way when running using the 'camel:run' mvn target to specify a
different XML file to use?

Martin

Re: Eclipse Plugin & Production Build

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yes see and read our documentation
http://camel.apache.org/camel-maven-plugin.html

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:19 PM, sammm <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i've got a question about building production releases when the content XML
> file is setup for the Eclipse. I have (in my POM) moved the 'camel-eclipse'
> plugin to a separate profile which i only reference in an Eclipse run
> configuration.
> The trouble is, however, that i therefore need a way to [conditionally]
> exclude this bean:
>
> <bean id="eclipseResolver"
> class="org.apache.camel.component.eclipse.EclipsePackageScanClassResolver"/>
>
> i.e., if i'm running in eclipse i want the bean but if i'm building a
> production release then i dont want that bean in the XML as it causes class
> errors when deployed to ServiceMix.
>
> Is there a way when running using the 'camel:run' mvn target to specify a
> different XML file to use?
>
> Martin

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.