Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Giovanni Di Orio <gi...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/19 21:04:52 UTC

Ws-discovery

Dear all,

I am trying to use the ws-feature available in cxf. My network configuration is the following:

I have one pc connected to the network (192.168.0.32) that host a service.
I have another pc connected to the network (192.168.0..3) that trys to discovery the services.

However when I try to probe the network nothing happens. If I do everything in one pc (hosting the service + trying the discovery) everything works well. The code that I am using for discoverying is:

WSDiscoveryClient client = new WSDiscoveryClient();
List references = client.probe(); //I believe that this method search for everything
client.close();

Do you have any suggestion?

Enviado do meu iPhone

Re: Ws-discovery

Posted by gido <gi...@uninova.pt>.
Dear Daniel,

Thank you for you answer. I will try with wireshark to check udp traffic. Moreover, I already turned off the firewall as well as activared udp Port 3702 in Windows. I will inform you abou my tests.

BR,

Giovanni

Enviado do meu iPhone

Re: Ws-discovery