Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by CHM <ch...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/30 22:22:02 UTC

Win 10 and AOO

I have Win  10
I'm not a robot
I'm not a nerd
I'm completely lost in fixing my AOO so I can use it once again.
I've switched to MS Works but would love to return to a stable, workable
AOO.
Answers and help on the Forum are all 'gobbly de gook' to me.

Don't you have a fix for someone like me so I can use AOO once and get to
my many files?
I'm 91 yrs old trying to write my memories and most of what's written are
on AOO and constantly failing.

Help.
Charles Monroe

Re: Win 10 and AOO

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
Hi Charles,

What do you mean by constantly failing?
Can you describe what is happening, with the best of your ability? It would help to diagnose the issue.

The latest version of AOO is 4.1.7. Which version do you use?

Ms products are not fully supporting the file type.

Despite your trouble I whish you had a good merry Christmas, and hope you will have a nice start into 2020.

All the best
Peter