Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@gmuer.ch> on 2008/12/03 17:36:55 UTC

deploy archetype-catalog

Hello

I'm creatingan archetype following the instructions at
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-archetype-plugin/advanced-usage.html

mvn install puts an archetype-catalog.xml in ~/.m2 but deploy doesn't
seem to deploy that file to the remote repository. How can I deploy the
archetype catalog?

Cheers,
reto

Re: deploy archetype-catalog

Posted by Jason Voegele <ja...@jvoegele.com>.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/ARCHETYPE-223

--
Jason Voegele
Truly great madness can not be achieved without significant intelligence.

Re: deploy archetype-catalog

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Please consider raising a Jira

Regards,

Raphaël

Posted by Jason Voegele <ja...@jvoegele.com>.
On Wednesday 03 December 2008 01:57:48 pm Reto Bachmann-Gmür wrote:
> that's what I do (more exactly what continuum does), but while the
> archetype gets deployed to the snapshotRepository specified in the
> distributionManagement I find no archetype-catalog there.

I can confirm this behavior.  "mvn deploy" deploys the archetype to the
repository, but the archetype-catalog.xml does not get created (or updated) in
the deployment repository.

--
Jason Voegele
Q:	What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?
A:	A stick.

Re: deploy archetype-catalog

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@gmuer.ch>.
that's what I do (more exactly what continuum does), but while the
archetype gets deployed to the snapshotRepository specified in the
distributionManagement I find no archetype-catalog there.

cheers,
reto

Posted by Todd Thiessen <th...@nortel.com>.