Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mark Hansen <ma...@javector.com> on 2007/01/04 15:17:23 UTC

[m2] running both Maven 1.0.2 and Maven 2.0.4

It seems that it is impossible to use both Maven 1 and Maven 2
concurrently since both use the MAVEN_HOME environment variable.  Is
that correct?  Are there any workarounds?

I am building multiple projects - some use Maven 2 and some use Maven 1.

Re: [m2] running both Maven 1.0.2 and Maven 2.0.4

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
Maven2 use "M2_HOME" and can be used in // with maven1. I'm using both with
no problem.

Nico.