Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/22 09:28:40 UTC

Temporary Adjustment to OFBiz Jira Permissions

Hi

I'm re-posting a message I sent as it looks like it didnt get through to the
mailing lists.

The ASF had a big spam attack on Jira yesterday so have temporarily adjusted
the default permissions on Jira. This means that those of you who are in the
default Jira users group will not be able to create or comment on Jira
issues. People with ICLA's filed and are in the Contributors or Committers
groups wont have any problems. The infra team are working on it and hope to
have it resolved soon.

In the meantime, I will take a look through the latest Jira activity for
OFBiz and start adding users into a temporary group that has the correct
access. I may not be able to identify everyone so if you are having problems
creating or commenting on Jira issues then please let me know and I will add
you to the temporary group.

Thanks
Sharan