Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by rossputin <ro...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/04/13 14:18:14 UTC

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/trunk/ down since Friday

Hi guys,

I started trying to get on to http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/trunk/ on
Friday so I could see how the site worked before doing my latest update on
2.2, but it has been down since Friday, presenting a 502.  I wanted to see
how the forms samples looked now that 2.2 release is just around the corner.

Regards,

Ross

Re: http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/trunk/ down since Friday

Posted by rossputin <ro...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi Grzegorz,

thanks for acting on that so quickly.  I have a related question kind of.  I
filed a Jira issue 'COCOON-2175' under Cocoon:Forms, should I have put it
under the 'Fix for 2.2' category to get it ready for the 2.2 release.  It
pertains to the multi-page forms sample.

Thanks for your help,

regards

Ross.

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.