Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Brandon Drake <BD...@bctelco.com> on 2004/03/25 02:15:39 UTC

[users@httpd] help with mod_auth_ldap

I'm trying to get Apache to authenticate against my OpenLDAP directory
using TLS.  The errors I'm getting in Apache are telling me SSL is not
supported.  I can connect to my LDAP servers securely via ldapsearch and
freeradius.  Can someone offer a few pointers with the mod_auth_ldap
module included with Apache2?  Or maybe suggest another well know
mod_ldap that supports TLS?

Regards

Re: [users@httpd] help with mod_auth_ldap

Posted by Milan Andric <ma...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.
Hi Brandon, you need to include more info.  Like how did you compile it? What
did you compile with ssl support, what is the exact error, what configs are you
using, ldap URI's, ldap server. mod_auth_ldap with ssl works for me and
probably should for you too.   How is ldapsearch configured, since it works.
--
Milan