Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Christian Bockermann <ch...@dorf.de> on 2009/10/01 16:55:32 UTC

Re: Convention Plugin - "Unable to find a result type for extension [svn/]"

Hi Musachy,

I'm sorry to say that your patch didn't work. In the '.svn' case,
'.svn' is
a directory and the value of "path" will be ".../.svn/".
In you patch you check

	String fileName = StringUtils.substringAfterLast( path, "/" )

which in the '.svn'-directory-case will result in an empty string,
which of
course does not start with a ".".

I attached a patch which solves this problem. You may want to adjust
the code.

Best regards,
     Chris

Re: Convention Plugin - "Unable to find a result type for extension [svn/]"

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
boo :). I wrote a test and all with a file like ".xyz" and forgot about dirs.

musachy