Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/06 01:52:46 UTC

System or bundled: Which font is used?

AOO installs several fonts but not system wide, it install those fonts
on /opt/openoffice.org/basis3.4/share/fonts/truetype/

Some of those font (DejaVu family, Gentium Basic) are already
installed on my system so the question is: which fonts use AOO, the
system fonts or the bundled fonts?

Regards
Ricardo

Re: System or bundled: Which font is used?

Posted by RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com>.
2012/5/6 Pedro Giffuni <pf...@apache.org>:

> --- Sab 5/5/12, RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
>> AOO installs several fonts but not
>> system wide, it install those fonts
>> on /opt/openoffice.org/basis3.4/share/fonts/truetype/
>>
>> Some of those font (DejaVu family, Gentium Basic) are
>> already installed on my system so the question is:
>> which fonts use AOO, the system fonts or the
>> bundled fonts?
>>

> Both.
>
> If you want to eliminate some redundancy there is
> a configure option to disable the extra fonts.
>
> cheers,
>
> Pedro.

OK, thanks!

Posted by Pedro Giffuni <pf...@apache.org>.