Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Kush Desai <ku...@rediffmail.com> on 2004/07/16 18:45:32 UTC

XREG files are getting truncated and corrupted

Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying to evaluate Jetspeed and am facing this very irritating problem. I installed Jetspeed v 1.5 on Tomcat 4.1.30.
Everything seemed to run fine. Then when I shutdown the Tomcat server using the shutdown.bat file that comes in the distro, all the XREG files in the jetspeed conf folder become 1Kb in size.

When I opened these XREG files, all of them had truncated entries. I get an error message on the Tomcat console and the JSP page if I try to access jetspeed through my browser after that.

Can anyone please help me fix this problem? Whats the workaround? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Kush

RE: XREG files are getting truncated and corrupted