Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org> on 2011/07/05 17:42:47 UTC

Re: Clarification regarding inclusion of PageRank in Mahout

Pinging this question. Is there anyone who can propose a way to tackle
this problem? Am I as PMC member in a position to contact Stanford and
just ask about that patent issue? Id like to give it a try although it
seems not very promising.

--sebastian