Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jonathan Asbell <ja...@i-2000.com> on 2001/06/02 02:30:35 UTC

*TED* Re: I am finding that templates are SLOW

the Exception

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: JSP compilation of /inc/template2.jsp
failed: weblogic.utils.ParsingException: nested TokenStreamException:
antlr.TokenStreamExc
eption: Could not include inc/imports.jsp
        at
org.apache.struts.taglib.template.InsertTag.doEndTag(InsertTag.java:149)
        at jsp_servlet._logon._jspService(_logon.java:160)
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:27)
        at
:213)
        at
:246)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletCo
ntext.java:1265)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java
:1622)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:137)

the page "logon.jsp"

<%@ include file="inc/imports.jsp" %>
<template:insert template='/inc/template2.jsp'>
 <template:put name='title' content='Logon to Success Meetings'
direct='true'/>
 <template:put name='logon_form' content='/inc/logon_form.jsp'/>
</template:insert>

the template "my_template.jsp"

<%@ include file="inc/imports.jsp" %>
    <BODY>
        <template:get name='logon_form'/>
    </BODY>

Common include "imports.jsp"

<%@ page language="java" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-template.tld" prefix="template" %>
Posted by Jonathan <ja...@i-2000.com>.
Yes Hal, it is WL6.  It was a problem with the paths.
We should post this somewhere so others can know.

Posted by "Deadman, Hal" <ha...@tallan.com>.