Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Tarun Ramakrishna <le...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/10 16:37:54 UTC

Tuscany Java M2 example 'hellowordwsclient' does not work.

Hi,

I just grabbed and built Tuscany M2 (after some struggle) in order to
try out external webservice binding. I followed the instructions in
README.html to run the samples. I also deployed the helloword webapp
(so the service is running). But the helloworldwsclient sample doesn't
appear to run and gives the following stacktrace

        at org.apache.tuscany.core.loader.LoaderRegistryImpl.load(LoaderRegistryImpl.java:102)
        at org.apache.tuscany.core.implementation.composite.CompositeComponentTypeLoader.loadFromSidefile(CompositeComponentTypeLoader.java:65)
        at org.apache.tuscany.core.implementation.composite.CompositeComponentTypeLoader.load(CompositeComponentTypeLoader.java:57)
        at org.apache.tuscany.core.implementation.composite.CompositeComponentTypeLoader.load(CompositeComponentTypeLoader.java:39)
        at org.apache.tuscany.core.loader.LoaderRegistryImpl.loadComponentType(LoaderRegistryImpl.java:159)
        at org.apache.tuscany.core.deployer.DeployerImpl.load(DeployerImpl.java:101)
        at org.apache.tuscany.core.deployer.DeployerImpl.deploy(DeployerImpl.java:76)
        at org.apache.tuscany.core.runtime.AbstractRuntime.deployApplicationScdl(AbstractRuntime.java:136)
        at org.apache.tuscany.runtime.standalone.host.StandaloneRuntimeImpl.initialize(StandaloneRuntimeImpl.java:87)
        at org.apache.tuscany.launcher.MainLauncherBooter.main(MainLauncherBooter.java:83)

Any tips/pointers/help appreciated!
Thanks,
Tarun

Re: Tuscany Java M2 example 'hellowordwsclient' does not work.

Posted by Tarun Ramakrishna <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Raymond,

Sorry about that..I think it was a problem with the local maven
repository (and outdated jars). I cleared up, re-grabbed and re-built
and now it seems to be working fine.

 Thanks,
Tarun