Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Domenico Francesco Bruscino <br...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/20 15:04:52 UTC

[HEADS UP] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.15 release

I'm planning to create the next release early next week.

There is an important fix on journal replication that improves the
scalability (ARTEMIS-2877).

Anyone has anything else that must be included? We should also merge PRs
that are pending right now and in good condition.

Regards,
Domenico

Re: [HEADS UP] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.15 release

Posted by Domenico Francesco Bruscino <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks @Clebert, I'll start the release tomorrow.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [HEADS UP] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.15 release

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
I'd like to get this PR in.