Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/10 19:08:53 UTC

Remi Bergsma joins the PMC

LS,

Today the PMC has invited Remi Bergsma to join its ranks. I am happy to say
that he accepted. Please join me in congratulating Remi.

​regards,​
--
Daan

Re: Remi Bergsma joins the PMC

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
Congrats Remi!

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Remi!

~Rajani

Posted by Ian Rae <ir...@cloudops.com>.

Posted by Boris Schrijver <bo...@pcextreme.nl>.
Congrats Remi!

Posted by Somesh Naidu <So...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Remi!

Regards,
Somesh

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Congratulations, Remi!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: Remi Bergsma joins the PMC

Posted by Todd Pigram <to...@toddpigram.com>.
Congrats!!

--

Todd Pigram
http://about.me/ToddPigram

PGP Public Key
<http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x96B7B0F0C55933BB>

Re: Remi Bergsma joins the PMC

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Remi! Well deserved.

Ahmad E

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Remi!

Regards,

Paul Angus
VP Technology/Cloud Architect
D: +44 20 3468 5163 |S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +44 7711 418 784 | T: @CloudyAngus
paul.angus@shapeblue.com

Thanks everyone! Great working with you :-)

> On 11 Aug 2015, at 07:44, Wilder Rodrigues <WR...@schubergphilis.com> wrote:
>
> Congratulations, dude!
>
> Cheers,
> Wilder
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 10 Aug 2015, at 19:09, Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> LS,
>>
>> Today the PMC has invited Remi Bergsma to join its ranks. I am happy
>> to say that he accepted. Please join me in congratulating Remi.
>>
>> ​regards,​
>> --
>> Daan

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: Remi Bergsma joins the PMC

Posted by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com>.

Posted by Wilder Rodrigues <WR...@schubergphilis.com>.
Congratulations, dude!

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Congrats Remi and welcome!

On 10-Aug-2015, at 10:38 pm, Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>> wrote:

LS,

Today the PMC has invited Remi Bergsma to join its ranks. I am happy to say
that he accepted. Please join me in congratulating Remi.

​regards,​
--
Daan

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue

[cid:9DD97B41-04C5-45F0-92A7-951F3E962F7A]

M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com>
Blog: bhaisaab.org<http://bhaisaab.org> | Twitter: @_bhaisaab

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.
Congratulations Remi!