Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by rb...@apache.org on 2000/07/25 04:49:24 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/buckets register_patch.txt

On 25 Jul 2000 gstein@locus.apache.org wrote:

> gstein      00/07/24 17:52:12
>
>   Modified:    src/lib/apr/buckets register_patch.txt
>   Log:
>   oops. gotta declare r->filters. also need a bit of subrequest mgmt for the
>   inserted filters.

Thanks Greg, this was in my code, but I forgot that I had to actually
generate a patch.  :-)

Ryan

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/buckets register_patch.txt

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 10:49:24PM -0400, rbb@apache.org wrote:

> On 25 Jul 2000 gstein@locus.apache.org wrote:
>
> > gstein      00/07/24 17:52:12
> >
> >   Modified:    src/lib/apr/buckets register_patch.txt
> >   Log:
> >   oops. gotta declare r->filters. also need a bit of subrequest mgmt for the
> >   inserted filters.
> >

> Thanks Greg, this was in my code, but I forgot that I had to actually
> generate a patch.  :-)

Not a problem. I've got an extra little bit to add to http_protocol.c to
deal with finalizing the request. It is just a bit harder because I need to
separate that from the rest of my patch to http_protocol :-)

[ and then I got sidetracked by other stuff ]

I'll add it to register_patch.txt a little later tonite.

Any comments on the few nits re: util_filter.[ch] ?

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/