Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2016/02/22 22:42:49 UTC

[build system] jenkins restarted

i noticed that jenkins was quiet...  too quiet...  and not building
anything.  i looked in the logs and it looks like things stopped
building after the backup at midnight.  looking through the logs, it
looks like we had some jenkins java processes stacktrace.  i'll keep a
close eye on things this week and see if we have any ongoing problems.

anyways, a service restart seemed to get jenkins back in the mood to
build, and we're working through the backlog now.

shane

Re: [build system] jenkins restarted

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
not a problem!  :)