Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2013/04/17 22:00:13 UTC

Re: Using multiple text files for Suggestor dictionarys

: Is it possible to use multiple text files? I tried the following:
: But the second list, the cities, are apparently undetected, after
: restarting the tomcat and rebuilding the dictionary. Can this be done? If
: not, how would you recommend managing different dictionaries?

Skimming the code, it does not appear to currently be possible.  I think
as things stand, your ownly recourse is to cat your multiple files
together as part of whatever process you currently use to generate them.

If you'd like to open a feature request in Jira, it looks like it would be
semi-straight forward to support specifying multiple file names.

-Hoss