Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com> on 2009/10/13 10:31:21 UTC

Setting databindings through annotations

Hi there,
we're currently looking at ways for programmatically configuring the
databinding (Aegis for instance) different from the default JAXB one
(thus without setting it in the cxf.xml config file).
Jim already took a look at this and we are thinking about contributing
something for allowing the databinding to be specified using annotations
(unless there's already something equivalent for doing this).
What do you think about this?
I'd see different approaches here, either using the already existing
@Feature or adding new annotation.
Cheers
Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss

Re: Setting databindings through annotations

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.
Oh, cool, I missed that. The @DataBinding you already did is actually
what I was thinking about.
Thanks