Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/27 18:01:30 UTC

HDFS-8722

Curious if anyone else has run into this one. Saw this one brought up
over in an HBase JIRA issue. Seems to imply that write speed might be
degraded by our WAL use in 2.7.1. Not sure if we should advertise any
warning as I don't have a feeling yet for if we notice an ingest impact.

- Joshd

Re: HDFS-8722

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Cool. I'd be interested if you run any benchmarks. If I find some time,
I'll throw up a few nodes and run some tests to see if I notice any sort
of impact with continuous ingest.

Thanks, Eric.

Re: HDFS-8722

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.