Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org> on 2015/08/01 05:56:52 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Mahout 0.10.2 Release Candidate

This is a call for Votes for Mahout 0.10.2 Release candidate available at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemahout-1011

Need atleast 3 PMC +1 votes for the RC to pass. Voting runs until Sunday
Aug 2, 2015.

Please verify the following:

1. Sigs and Hashes of Release artifacts (Ted/Drew/Grant/Stevo)
2. AWS testing of {src, bin} * {tar, zip}  (Andrew ?)
3. Integration testing of {src,bin} * {tar,zip} (Suneel/AP/)
4. Run thru Examples and scripts

Re: [VOTE] Apache Mahout 0.10.2 Release Candidate

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
Cancelling the 0.10.2 Release, discovered a missing artifact which prevents
the release from going thru.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stevo Slavić <ss...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding) verified all signatures and hashes, all tests pass on build
from distribution source tarball

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 2:22 AM, Andrew Musselman <andrew.musselman@gmail.com

Posted by Stevo Slavić <ss...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.