Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/14 17:09:09 UTC

[VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.11.0.M5 (from RC3)

This is a release vote for Apache JSPWiki, version 2.11.0.M5. The vote will
be open for at least 72 hours from now.

It fixes the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310732&version=12345540

You can see a curated changelog at
https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=NewIn2.11

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
convenience.

Everybody is encouraged to vote.

Source and binary files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/jspwiki/2.11.0.M5-rc3

Nexus staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejspwiki-1015

The tag to be voted upon:
https://github.com/apache/jspwiki/tree/2.11.0.M5-RC3

JSPWiki's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://www.apache.org/dist/jspwiki/KEYS

*** Please download, test and vote:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ]  0 Don't mind
[ ] -1 Disapprove the release (please provide specific comments)

[RESULT][VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.11.0.M5 (from RC3)

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

a bit more than 72 hours have passed and the vote tally right now goes as
+1:
Brian Burch
* Dirk Frederickx
* Harry Metske
* Juan Pablo Santos

with no other votes and * denoting PMC vote.

hence, the vote passes! I'll continue with the rest of release tasks
tomorrow afternoon.

thanks to everyone voting on the release :-)

best regards,
juan pablo

Re: [VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.11.0.M5 (from RC3)

Posted by Brian Burch <br...@pingtoo.com>.

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
+1

tx,
Harry

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
+1

best regards,
dirk

On Sat, Sep 14, 2019 at 8:04 PM Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
my +1