Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by Sven Linstaedt <sv...@googlemail.com> on 2009/08/31 11:26:42 UTC

Testing OWB against JSF 2.0 RI ?

Hi,

I suppose OWB should also work with JSF 2.0, even the examples currently use
JSF 1.x. Today I tried to check out some of the new JSF 2 features and run
into various problems (in other words: exceptions). Is there someone already
tried to use this combination of frameworks and give me a hint, if the
web.xml and faces-config.xml setup differs between usage of OWB in JSF 1.x
and JSF 2.0?

br, sven

Re: Testing OWB against JSF 2.0 RI ?

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Sven;

>>However as I am further determining features and benefits of the duo
OWB + JSF 2.0 RI in webapplications, I can update you about usage of
these both >>together, if you want.

Yeah, it will be fine. Also it is very good idea to run our samples via JSF 2.0. Please also share your experience with our dev@ list.

Thanks a lot;

--Gurkan