Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by tp...@tpfchris.net on 2002/04/15 13:30:33 UTC

Soap admin

Hi,

I have developed a SoapAdmin Swing Client which can access to different soap
servers.

It's a GPL licenced software and I would like to reference it in your project.

Could you help me to do that.

Thanks in advance.

Thomas Trolez.
thomas.trolez@tpfchris.net
http://ttrolez.tpfchris.net

RE: Soap admin

Posted by Henk Schipper <he...@software684.com>.
Hi Thomas,

Very tricky.

I would like to help you with that. I also can benefit from that like, i
believe, anybody else.
You now have my emailaddress, so you can contact me.

Did you test it with microsoft soap as well as apache soap?

regards,

Henk Schipper.

RE: Soap admin